Friendly match: Canada vs Panama - Tuesday, October 15th - 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

2 hours ago, Ruud said:

Had to cancel due to kid coming home sick. If this had been the only event for signatures, it might’ve seem a bit disappointing, but the fact that all the players went to different communities over the past two days it’s really hard to critique.  It also wasn’t a warm  sunny day when more people might have just decided to come last minute

I hope Ruud Jr is doing well now. 

They're still in Montreal until October 12th. You might catch them at their hotel.

I hope they'll do communities events all over the country. 

1 hour ago, spitfire said:

Did you seem Liam's goal...

It was so easy to spot Liam (Team Blue) with his blond hair  ;) 

Yes I saw beautiful goals from both Team Blue and Team Red 💙❤️

There was a funny moment where Liam made a high pressing on Sirois. So Liam wanted to take the ball from Sirois. So Liam slide with a clean tackle and then Sirois showed his skills with a skill move that let Liam sliding into the void. Liam was then smiling and laughing 😅

Edited by ahmedou

1 hour ago, blueseeka said:

Thanks for sharing the Viarail discount.

I saw it already yesterday on the Viarail website. The Viarail discount is applied only "for travel starting October 16th." And the game is on October 15th.

I need to leave Toronto on October 15th to be back at Montreal asap. For the return, Megabus gave me options on October 15th. For the return, Viarail gave me options only for October 16th.

19 minutes ago, ahmedou said:

We were waiting for your report.

Nobody else can get us the report except you.

No Spitfire, no Party!

it was a behind closed doors friendly I can't comment or give a report unless Canada soccer does... mine would only be third hand anyways as I was filming in Manchester today... 🤐