Friendly match: Canada vs Panama - Tuesday, October 15th - 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

18 hours ago, Ruud said:

Hey, no sign of a pow wow with Voyageurs and Jesse Marsh at the Burgundy Lion?  

I'm curious to know in which montreal hotel they're right now. We got to welcome them in the montrealista way.

35 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Wonderful idea to connect with youth teams. Not only to inspire young players but build the CS fanbase. Looks like there was media coverage. Btw anyone spot Davies in any of the pics/videos?

Canada Soccer did their job with the Montreal communities.

Just a little remark I'd liked that Canada Soccer promoted the events (date, place, etc) on their social medias. I wasn't aware about the Canada Soccer events at NDG, Longueuil, St-Laurent, Blainville, Laval, etc. I'd have gone to all of these Canada Soccer events if I was aware of it. 

Phonzy and Shaff (look at Shaff's face on the third photo he was waiting for me to be there at the event) to FC Laval:

Screenshot_20241009_091838_Instagram.thumb.jpg.64752f6ef9eaff3be81abaf2179d729d.jpgScreenshot_20241009_091926_Instagram.thumb.jpg.3ead82828448943a9b041eb2e6be20c9.jpgScreenshot_20241009_091945_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0191413733ad046da79f97baa67f1994.jpg

2 hours ago, Kadenge said:

Wonderful idea to connect with youth teams. Not only to inspire young players but build the CS fanbase. Looks like there was media coverage. Btw anyone spot Davies in any of the pics/videos?

Davies posted some pictures of him and Shaffelburg hosting what looked to be a very frigid practice in Laval yesterday. 

3 hours ago, ahmedou said:

Just a little remark I'd liked that Canada Soccer promoted the events (date, place, etc) on their social medias. I wasn't aware about the Canada Soccer events at NDG, Longueuil, St-Laurent, Blainville, Laval, etc. I'd have gone to all of these Canada Soccer events if I was aware of it. 

Even if they were at the same time?

Don't answer that. I know the answer already. Yes, you would.

4 hours ago, ahmedou said:

Canada Soccer did their job with the Montreal communities.

I believe these events were not meant to be open to the public, they’re youth outreach events for kids playing organized soccer. The Raptors just gave a similar clinic to kids at one of the schools in Kahnawake last week too. 

10 minutes ago, Ottawafan said:

As I posted in our Ottawa V's chat my son got to talk to Theo Bair at a meet and greet for his club.  Such a great way to get in touch with clubs and its players.

West Ottawa Soccer Club:

"A huge thank you to Theo Bair, his parents, and Canada Soccer for the opportunity to connect with our players tonight 💫

It was an incredible experience for our players to meet you, get autographs, and ask important questions

Your continued support means a lot and we appreciate you taking the time to share your journey with us "

Screenshot_20241009_140339_Instagram.jpg.3e4b17be5d56f1d2757a303d5303ceb5.jpg