Friendly match: Canada vs Panama - Tuesday, October 15th - 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

1 hour ago, clamlinguine said:

I didn't think the game was dreadful or that we played dreadful. I thought Panama played hard, glad we got the deserved win. Good effort😊.

Watched in patches because it clashed with Argentina in BsAs va Bolivia ,  but from what I watched Panama are very well organised and hard as nails and they don't hide a fight as there was a riot and a brawl ,  I dont mind female officials but when there's a beef or bad blood they are like a charicature,  like a cartoon the women just can't control/ contain or restrict a brawl

I like to be as fair as possible in my opinions. I've definitely been hard on Liam Millar a few times in the past... but he was wonderful tonight. Possibly the best I've seen him play in a Canadian shirt. He was all over the place. Wonderful assist that sent BMO Field into absolute rapture. I've never questioned his work ethic, but tonight his end product matched his work ethic and it was wonderful to see. Good on him. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkguy said:

I like to be as fair as possible in my opinions. I've definitely been hard on Liam Millar a few times in the past... but he was wonderful tonight. Possibly the best I've seen him play in a Canadian shirt. He was all over the place. Wonderful assist that sent BMO Field into absolute rapture. I've never questioned his work ethic, but tonight his end product matched his work ethic and it was wonderful to see. Good on him. 

Jeez you got home quick.  You weren't driving recklessly after taking Brandon home, I hope.

5 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

He looked awesome. If I wanted to jump the gun, I’d say he made a convincing argument to regain his starting spot. 

I feel like he and Shaffelburg are almost interchangeable.  They seem to provide the same impact, and they both almost seem more suited to a super-sub role.  Although I guess in that sense they could be a platoon player, one guys plays 60-65 minutes and the other guy comes on for the last half hour to do the same thing, but with fresher legs.

It felt like a dream man. I can't still believe it.

I saw my heroes in front of me. I saw the GOATS Larinho and Davidou scoring.

I saw the Voyageurs in front of me.

And I saw the CSN GOAT @Olympique_de_Marseille in front of me.

It's 3:00AM. And the CSN members are still posting about the game. We're so passionate.

Viva Canada Soccer!

Viva Voyageurs!

Viva CSN!