Friendly match: Canada vs Panama - Tuesday, October 15th - 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

9 minutes ago, Borjans Sweatpants said:

Started together v Uruguay I believe. Love it though

Yes, correct!  But then with very much a test 11 in place (David, Davies, Eustaquio, Larin, Cornelius on the bench), it takes soooo long for the Canada pieces to get shuffled around now, to see what we have.  Marsch so far is up to the task of feeding out minutes...to see what we have.

Edited by eramosat

2 hours ago, Bigandy said:

I think it’s unfair to say things tanked. Herdsman capped out. His motivation can get so far. A horribly depleted wc squad doesn’t help.  But most importantly, the calibre of opposition drastically increased. 

tanking implies that it’s herdmans fault. I don’t think pep does much better with a squad of aging Vitoria, hutch, borjan, spoony, hoillet.

an injured staq, Davies, oso, hutch. 

and the core of mls guys out of season.  

What’s a reasonable expectation of any coach with those parameters?  Turn mak and Fraser into elite cms. Make Vitoria fast. 

we all were so stoked with the Belgium performance. The morroco game was great considering we had a lot of rotation. And Croatia was humiliating after we brought our subs in. (Much like the Netherlands game with marsch). 

The wheels fell off well before the WC.  It was evident even in the matches following qualification still in WCQ phases and even more so in the WC warm up matches.

6 minutes ago, vancanman said:

Any time I click on the "play" triangle, the picture just sits there, and an ad opens.

close the ad.  click the triangle. repeat.  between 2 and 8 attempts, and you are golden!  persistence is success.