Friendly match: Canada vs Panama - Tuesday, October 15th - 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

16 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Damn that's like 15 minutes from my house. Wish I had known😁

Little Italie 💚🤍❤️

I knew it when the Evangelista Sports event was over. I'm pissed off. I told Evangelista Sports next time for the events to send automatic emails to the loyal customers like me.

14 hours ago, frmr said:

Gotta love the little nod that Jesse gives at 10:16 towards Cornelius. You can tell that Jesse is really pushing these guys to take on bigger roles in the game in this country. Not only towards what Cornelius said but also I think to how he handled the question, as you can see he's maturing off the pitch as well, and you know Jesse is all about that. I really think Marsch has taken the torch incredibly well from Herdman. Same level of energy but a higher standard and higher level of professionalism in himself and in the players. Basically exactly what we all knew we needed.

I was a big Herdman fan and when he left I didn't think we could get anyone at his level or better. Boy, was I wrong. Marsch has impressed the hell out of me.