Friendly match: Canada vs Panama - Tuesday, October 15th - 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

4 hours ago, ahmedou said:

Thanks for sharing the Viarail discount.

I saw it already yesterday on the Viarail website. The Viarail discount is applied only "for travel starting October 16th." And the game is on October 15th.

I need to leave Toronto on October 15th to be back at Montreal asap. For the return, Megabus gave me options on October 15th. For the return, Viarail gave me options only for October 16th.

Are you going to be on the Megabus that leaves right after the match, on the Tuesday itself at 11:30pm ?

Last time I took that bus, the Montreal and Ottawa people were on the same bus. The Ottawa passengers were forced to transfer to a different bus at Kingston.

1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Are you going to be on the Megabus that leaves right after the match, on the Tuesday itself at 11:30pm ?

Last time I took that bus, the Montreal and Ottawa people were on the same bus. The Ottawa passengers were forced to transfer to a different bus at Kingston.

I remember as a high schooler going to Ottawa from Toronto in the early 2000s (for math camp lol), Greyhound oversold their seats and I stood at the back of the bus the whole trip, holding on for dear life on the overhead baggage racks. How times have changed 😀

1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

I had to took the Megabus of 11:30pm at Union Station to return to Montreal. As I don't want to go to Scarboro Library.

1 hour ago, InglewoodJack said:

Sirois played half for each team, other CFM guys played just for Canada. 

Appreciate the share.

Cool thing about this would be that Marsch and the CSA staff indirectly get a peak at some Canadians who weren't picked. Piette is the obvious one, but take Breza for instance. The idea wouldn't be to scout the CFM players, but if they did well it could be good for them. 

JMR, Vilsaint, Biello, and Edwards hopefully played today, in addition to Piette and Breza.

On 10/11/2024 at 2:37 PM, spitfire said:

it was a behind closed doors friendly I can't comment or give a report unless Canada soccer does... mine would only be third hand anyways as I was filming in Manchester today... 🤐

Goalscorers: Liam, Davidou, etc ;)

PS: Let's all close our eyes and imagine how the goalscorers scored their goals 👁

I really wish they would have done a match report about the match vs Montreal... every game is important to the development of the program. to see how the youngsters did the new players who  might not get minutes against Panama.  We know the finals score..5-0 if only we could tell you who the goal scorers were..

Rant over..

19 minutes ago, spitfire said:

I really wish they would have done a match report about the match vs Montreal... every game is important to the development of the program. to see how the youngsters did the new players who  might not get minutes against Panama.  We know the finals score..5-0 if only we could tell you who the goal scorers were..

Rant over..

Tell me, then I’ll tell everyone else.