AFC Toronto Ticket Deposit

18 minutes ago, Spungi said:

I assume the NSL will have its own forum eventually but I didn't see one.

Anyone else having difficulty putting a deposit down for AFC Toronto? Did they sell out? Ticketmaster won't let me put down for two tickets

image.png.13af0d8f7ee7c45cfe2c924b4c62ce6c.png

We discuss it in the Women's sub-forum. But its just one big thread for now.

Edited by narduch

On 9/10/2024 at 2:50 PM, Spungi said:

I assume the NSL will have its own forum eventually but I didn't see one.

Anyone else having difficulty putting a deposit down for AFC Toronto? Did they sell out? Ticketmaster won't let me put down for two tickets

image.png.13af0d8f7ee7c45cfe2c924b4c62ce6c.png

@Spungi Have you got York united season tickets? I am interested if AFC Toronto do anything different/improve the game day experience in any way at York lions stadium.

On 9/11/2024 at 11:17 AM, Sonny Heung-min said:

@Spungi Have you got York united season tickets? I am interested if AFC Toronto do anything different/improve the game day experience in any way at York lions stadium.

I don't have York tickets. I've been a TFC SSH for a dozen years or so. Definitely going to get AFC Toronto tickets and probably ditching TFC. I live in Clarington and have two young children. pretty much all Sat 7:30 kickoffs have been very difficult for me to attend the last two seasons.

I am curious about what days of the week AFC Toronto will have its home games. Does York United tend to have their games on Friday because it's their choice? Or does York University prevent them from using it Saturdays and Sundays? If it's the latter, then AFC Toronto may just take the non-York United booked Fridays, and/or weekday games.

1 hour ago, Kent said:

I am curious about what days of the week AFC Toronto will have its home games. Does York United tend to have their games on Friday because it's their choice? Or does York University prevent them from using it Saturdays and Sundays? If it's the latter, then AFC Toronto may just take the non-York United booked Fridays, and/or weekday games.

I imagine they'll just rotate weekends through the summer as the university won't need it for any of their sports. Not sure on Friday versus Saturday/Sunday. Maybe i'll do some digging...

Anyway, i'll check out a match or two to see how much different their gameday is compared to York United, but I won't be purchasing season tickets or anything.

3 hours ago, Kent said:

I always assumed York United play on Friday to avoid TFC