Match Thread: September 7, 2024 - Pacific v HFX Wanderers

pacific wins 3-0...zanatta on a penalty and dyer scored the second and third goals...pacific moves up to sixth three points away from sister team vancouver with a game in hand...hfx needs six wins in the last seven for playoffs and theyre hosting forge next week without nimick and loughrey

10 hours ago, Big_M said:

pacific wins 3-0...zanatta on a penalty and dyer scored the second and third goals...pacific moves up to sixth three points away from sister team vancouver with a game in hand...hfx needs six wins in the last seven for playoffs and theyre hosting forge next week without nimick and loughrey

FYI Dyer scored the 3rd but Tirco scored the 1st 

14 hours ago, Big_M said:

73' loughrey gets a 🟨 for a tackle that looked goo then yells at the ref and gets a second one and is gone also 🟥

thats pretty much the end of the season for hfx

Alain Ruch is a card machine. All CPL teams should know by now that once the dam breaks you don’t want to give him any excuse to book you. Not my favourite ref but a known quantity, so you have to play accordingly. Halifax were a bit unlucky with Nimick because I don’t think the jostling on the corner or the tousle with Dyer would necessarily have been yellows with another ref, but Loughrey’s second was just stupidity. Either way, they should know Ruch by now, like I say. 

Edited by shorty

10 minutes ago, Big_M said:

^ yup I wrote zanatta and dyer scored the second and third and had already posted that tîrcoveanu scored the first

Grammatical ambiguity. There is another interpretation of your sentence which looks like you are saying Dyer scored #2 and 3. Honest mistake. 

Edited by shorty