Friendly match: USA vs Canada - Saturday, September 7th - 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific - Kansas City, Kansas

1 minute ago, BigBadBorto said:

I just subscribed to Fubu Sports on Amazon Prime, but it doesn't show the Canada game as upcoming.  Is this different from Fubu TV?

Are you in Canada?

As long as you can see One Soccer on the guide you should be ok

Edited by narduch

32 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Marsch really seems to have a high opinion of Ahmed.

It's even higher with Larin. 
1 goal in the last 13 games, and you've started 9 straight games!

I think David needs a new parter to "grow" with why Larin being the second half experienced sub.

But I hope to be wrong today.

1 hour ago, Shway said:

I think David needs a new parter to "grow" with why Larin being the second half experienced sub.

I have not followed Larin's league play. Maybe he is peak past?

8 minutes ago, Shway said:

For me, Larin has to score or come up with a big game to justify his starting position going forward. We certainly don't lack candidates for his spot or players like Kone and now probably Sigur who may need to be incorporated in the XI with  a different formation.

3 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

He has two goals in his last 32 in all competitions. Dire. 

I guess the Mallorca doesn't have the same level of appreciation for Larin's defensive contributions that Kristian Jack does.

However, sometimes a guy just need a moment to pop a goal or more.  Today would be a good time to do it.

We were strong defensively during Copa but had problems scoring. I don't think Marsch can continue to justify Larin's inclusion for defensive purposes or even playmaking. He is leading the line with David being asked to play more withdrawn. He needs to score.

I expect us to have a strong performance today, better than this opponent even if they are at home.  Guys who showed well at the Copa need to solidify their standings with a professional approach vs a team with a few new faces in its ranks.

No excuses or playing the victim if things don't go our way.