Friendly match: USA vs Canada - Saturday, September 7th - 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific - Kansas City, Kansas

On 9/2/2024 at 11:04 AM, mpg_29 said:

MNT had popular run at Copa, friendlies against two biggest federation rivals, yet no TV broadcaster has bothered to sublicense these games? Kinda sucks..

Voyageurs let's create our own TV Channel

The Canadian Soccer News TV

I am sure most of you have seen, but for those who haven't, the USA have left McKennie (Juventus) and Tessman (Lyon) off the roster as both missed preseason due to transfer speculation and (in the case of Tessman) an actual transfer.

They are already missing Weah, Adams, Carter-Vickers and Dest due to injury. Additionally, there are rumours that Musah won't make the game against us and will only play the New Zealand game. 

Should all those guys be out, we are arguably looking at a -A/+B squad for the USA.

We have our own absences, such as Kone, Buchanan and Adekugbe, but they are a bit more depleted than us.

Nonetheless, it will be a good chance for both teams to look at some players. For us, obviously Sigur, Saliba and Afrifa. They'll want to get to a look at Fossey (Standard Liege), Wiley (Strasbourg) and Aiden Morris (Middlesbrough), among others I am sure.

Edited by Obinna

6 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

I think it’s called OneSoccer.  

Damn every week I'm learning new scoops in CSN Forum!

Last week, I learned that a Voyageur in CSN Forum is Millar's Dad...

This week, I learn that OneSoccer is the Voyageur Channel.,,

What will I learn next week! I'm taking notes! As a newbie I need to learn more!

🤓

20 minutes ago, ahmedou said:

Damn every week I'm learning new scoops in CSN Forum!

Last week, I learned that a Voyageur in CSN Forum is Millar's Dad...

This week, I learn that OneSoccer is the Voyageur Channel.,,

What will I learn next week! I'm taking notes! As a newbie I need to learn more!

🤓

Just to be clear, @spitfire is actually Liam Millar's father.

But OneSoccer belonging to the Voyageurs is 100% a joke by @dyslexic nam

can i ask what TVA sports is? my wife is in Canada filming a TV series and wants to watch the game Saturday.. She doesn't have one soccer...

(or how else to watch it in Canada)

3 min on google i answered it for her...

thx in advance

Edited by spitfire

1 hour ago, spitfire said:

can i ask what TVA sports is? my wife is in Canada filming a TV series and wants to watch the game Saturday.. She doesn't have one soccer...

(or how else to watch it in Canada)

3 min on google i answered it for her...

thx in advance

TVA Sports is a french canadian sport channel. You got to subscribe.

There's @MrsC who post viewing party topics on the CSN forum! Y'all welcome to come!  

5 hours ago, ahmedou said:

Now I learnt that I'm the same person than another member

WDF is TGAA

Kentucky 6 @ LSU 16 Final | Tiger Rant

Being compared to TGAA is not a bad thing, fyi.  He was very active, a tad naive, and posted many Captain Obvious things, but overall he was a welcome and positive presence here.  So, take the compliment (because those are in pretty short supply around here 😉).  

Is it just me or is there no sign of Larin in any of these videos?  Although about 3 minutes into the video there is a black player who looks like he is stretching on his own, far in the back of the video against a fence, but that also might be Bair who can be seen walking onto the training pitch with Bombito earlier in the video (which was obviously shot a couple of days ago, since Bair is there and JRR is not).

7 hours ago, Gian-Luca said:

Is it just me or is there no sign of Larin in any of these videos?  Although about 3 minutes into the video there is a black player who looks like he is stretching on his own, far in the back of the video against a fence, but that also might be Bair who can be seen walking onto the training pitch with Bombito earlier in the video (which was obviously shot a couple of days ago, since Bair is there and JRR is not).

Pretty good sleuthing...image.png.958ec96b460fac96a9d4e66f8d5c3028.png