Friendly match: USA vs Canada - Saturday, September 7th - 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific - Kansas City, Kansas

3 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Should be more

HEHE, I dont know if I have ever watched a game where one side or the other says, we should have had 2 more.  If it was that easy, the games would all be 4-2, 6-3 etc.   BUT...if Tani comes in a doesnt miss 3 chances like Larin.....by all means give him the start against Mexico.  

1 minute ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Damn we were good.

Player of the match so far would be Ahmed, also because he's the least likely. Very good. 

Bombito handing Balogun well, Cornelius very quiet. I'd prefer for the defenders to get more help. 

Have to admit that first Schulte save on Larin was excellent. Larin has been tenacious and his teammates are finding him.

Shaff got in the way of Davies's channel at the start then they worked better. Also liked to see Shaff more disciplined defending. Or filling spaces others are leaving, like when David joins the midfield. 

USA very lackluster but I think this could be lost if we don't stay very tough. Related, the ref letting things go benefits us. 

Jeff, what do you remember from 1957?

season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor

What a fantastic first half.

Ahmed and Choinière have been fantastic.  Looks like they belong in the starting 11.

Bombito so fast

Larin best game in forever

Shaff another goal

Eustáquio great passes through thw US midfield

David is so damn underrated. Does everything, everywhere on thw field

If they buried more of their chances my 16-1 prediction may of come true