Friendly match: USA vs Canada - Saturday, September 7th - 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific - Kansas City, Kansas

Given that Sigur was left entirely off the game roster last match for Split, he's probably out.

Given that Kone is near recovered and should be part of the next Marseille match squad, he's probably in.

Jebbison would be a nice surprise, but there would have been rumblings already.

But as far as I know, we haven't gotten official word about Sigur from the CSA. Are they saving the news about him and Jebbison for the roster drop?

Tani should be out and that opens up a spot for Ugbo (most likely), but Promise David would be a good dual to wrap up instead.

Adekugbe should be returning in theory, but we'll have to see. And wasn't Miller out of the last Portland squad all together? Does he have a knock

Can't wait to see who makes it. Hope we get at least one dual and no more than 3-4 changes from Copa.

1 minute ago, InglewoodJack said:

New as in hasn’t been called up over the last while. I think his only call was that Bahrain game right?

Sirois was not called to that match.

He was called in March for the Copa Playoff vs T & T 🇹🇹 

https://en.cfmontreal.com/news/jonathan-sirois-and-joel-waterman-called-up-by-canada

Interesting, no mention and I assume no questions about Kone (who is probably still not fully fit) or LDF who was not on Fulham's squad vs Birmingham today. Have to assume LDF is going on loan which would explain his absence from the CMNT  and Fulham's squad today, given the opposition and that he started vs Ipswich last year in a Cup game..