Olympic Games: Canada vs Colombia -Wednesday, July 31th - 3pm Eastern / 12pm Pacific - Stade de Nice

2 minutes ago, El Diego said:

No chemistry in the final third, hopefully it gets sorted second half. Right now set plays are where we look most dangerous.

I think they need to bring in someone in midfield to do the dirty work so Fleming can play a bit more advanced. Quinn or Awujo for Grosso?

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

I think they need to bring in someone in midfield to do the dirty work so Fleming can play a bit more advanced. Quinn or Awujo for Grosso?

Feels like we are trying to almost bypass the midfield with more balls sent directly to Huitema et al. Given how physical Colombia not sure that should be plan A. 

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

Fleming is too deep.  She needs to be more advanced.

Grosso has skills but is a soft player who gets banged around too easily.  Needs some Mellssa Tancredi grit, ditto Huitema.

15 minutes ago, frattinator said:

Feels like we are trying to almost bypass the midfield with more balls sent directly to Huitema et al. Given how physical Colombia not sure that should be plan A. 

Rose or Beckie off for a centre mid, switch to a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 to dominate the ball makes sense to me.