Sabrina D'Angelo

6 hours ago, ahmedou said:

Save of the tournament (JO 2024)

Now, I almost posted something goofy.  I was going to ask what is JO 2024, then it hit me Jeux Olympiques 2024.

jo
noun
chiefly Scotland
: sweetheart, dear
—often used in addressing a person
John Anderson, my jo John—

Robert Burns

Hey, ya learn something new everyday.

BTW Ahmedou, you can change the title of the thread so it isn't about Sabrina, (unless the mods created it)

D'Angelo may actually get some playing time as Daphne van Domselaar just moved over to Arsenal from Villa. 

On a related note, Villa's kit reveal video has become the most popular of the lot this year amongst Prem clubs as it is sprinkled with stardust thanks to Ozzy Osbourne and guitarist Butler. Apparently, Ozzy washed cars for money outside Villa's stadium. Geezer wore the Villa badge on the cover of Sabotage, has an Aston Villa bass guitar and the only words he said when Sabbath were inducted at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame were, ‘Up The Villa’.

4.3m views on X. 6.5m times on Instagram. Villa had their highest-ever opening day of home kit sales, in-person and online. Villa dumped Castore after 2 years because players complained the shirts had become too wet/heavy during matches. Fans complained about the "wet look". Egyptian co-owner Nassef Sawiris also owns around 7% of Adidas.