Match Thread: July 28, 2024 - Pacific v Valour

12 hours ago, Big_M said:

one of the goals of the year

He took it very well but it wasn't exactly a thunderbolt of a shot. He caught Gazdov a little bit further off his line than he should have been when the Pacific defender was not aggressive enough in closing down the space and time he had to get a shot away. Only caught about 10 minutes of the first half but I guess the low budget L1Q signings must be making a difference for the Valour.

57 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Only caught about 10 minutes of the first half but I guess the low budget L1Q signings must be making a difference for the Valour.

Mlah started but made little impression the match. Kwemi was on for a cameo. I suppose being able to relegate Verhoeven to the bench because you have Mlah is nice, but I suspect once Sanchez and Campbell are both available again for midfield duty, Mlah will see few minutes. Though Ohin may be suspended for the next match.

Edited by jonovision

15 hours ago, Big_M said:

valour celebrates like they won a championship as they move to 7th 1 point ahead of hfx with hfx having two games in hand on them...

Valour fans were celebrating like we won a trophy.  It's been a hard year, man.

2 hours ago, Cheeta said:

Valour fans were celebrating like we won a trophy.  It's been a hard year, man.

Funny..he shits on Valour when they lose (deservedly) then shits on them just as hard when they thump pacific on the road for a big win.