Safwane Mlah

Just now, SthMelbRed said:

Has anybody named their kid Ryan in the last 30 years?

Don't know.  Not really my crowd. 

Maybe they just spell Ryan differently in this millenium.  Had a class in highschool in the '80s that had 16 boys in it and 5 were named Jason.  And they all spelled it J-A-S-O-N.  Good luck trying to see that happen again. 

26 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

Maybe they just spell Ryan differently in this millenium.  Had a class in highschool in the '80s that had 16 boys in it and 5 were named Jason.  And they all spelled it J-A-S-O-N.  Good luck trying to see that happen again. 

All the Rhians, Rhyanns, Rye-Annes, and Rions raise their hands! 😄 

Yeah, I was in school in the '80s, as well. We had a lot of Ryans, Jasons, and Craigs kicking around. Not the most popular boy names anymore, though. Won't find many Julias or Dianes under the age of 30 these days, either.

Edited by SthMelbRed

11 hours ago, Cheeta said:

Played on the back line for a team and all four of us were Mark. It was always Mark’s ball. 

12 hours ago, Cheeta said:

It's a Tragedeigh!

17 hours ago, Cheeta said:

Not one Ryan.

Can you swing a dead cat ANYWHERE in Canada without hitting a Ryan?  I think not.  

As the proud Canadian I am, I'm disappointed that I didn't name my kid "Ryan Ginger". I guess I would have needed to marry a red head with strong genetics to make that happen.