Safwane Mlah

1 minute ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

I wouldn't phrase something like that. Insulting.

Just because a guy is eligible for the same country as another guy, that doesn't signify that he will make the same choices or act the same way.

It was a silly comment about the similarities between the two and hoping it's not the same outcome. I'm not sure what's insulting about choosing a particular country to begin with? 

4 hours ago, yomurphy1 said:

I actually think he's cap-tied to us. 

Futsal championships are official FIFA matches (see Max Kilman and Ukraine).

Interesting, I had never thought of that. There is so little crossover, that is perhaps why. 

It is true that many strong and less strong national futsal programs aggressively pursue dual nationals, mostly Brazilians who have played in their leagues. 

10 hours ago, yomurphy1 said:

I actually think he's cap-tied to us. 

Futsal championships are official FIFA matches (see Max Kilman and Ukraine).

I believe you are right. The only issue with Farsi is that he has only played 2 games for the national Futsal team. Which didn't fully captie him to us.

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SthMelbRed said:

Is there anything more Canadian than that list of names in the best XI of the week?

For me, to see a Canadian from the PLSQ shining at the CPL (goal, assist, team of the week, etc) it's a pride for Quebec Soccer. He's a talent of Quebec.

Especially that it's his first season at the CPL. From CS Saint Laurent to Valour FC. 

41 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

Is there anything more Canadian than that list of names in the best XI of the week?

Not one Ryan.

Can you swing a dead cat ANYWHERE in Canada without hitting a Ryan?  I think not.