Copa America: Canada vs Uruguay - Saturday, July 13th - 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific - Charlotte, North Carolina

2 minutes ago, Floortom said:

I haven’t seen much of Choiniere in MLS but these last two matches have been impressive. Looks to be a very useful piece in our midfield going forward.

Wow, you don’t say. Maybe he should haven gotten some of Passenger Oso’s minutes throughout this tournament? 🤔

Edited by anthony7

Just now, The Beaver 2.0 said:

Great half by the lads! We've looked the better side for the most part, and we're doing it with a less experienced cast. I absolutely love the fearlessness! Some lovely creativity, too. Yeah, some messy shit, too.

Kone has been amazing. Still doing a bit too much in places, but holy shit this young man is amazing, and he's not even close to being the finished project. Ahmed looks great. Oso doing his bit, Choiniere, too.

We have a bit of depth. We really do!

Koné should pass it 2 seconds earlier and he should be a complete player 

Since he kept those two seconds he can't move to a Ricardo Bochini's role

Or Inesta for the youngest 

On his best days alone is our best midfielder. If he can string together performances like that first half more often then he shouldn’t have a hard time getting minutes in Ligue One.

This half has been Ali Ahmed’s best since the gold cup. Shaff has stood out again too. 

LDF doesn’t look very confident so far, but I’ll cut him some slack and chalk this up as necessary experience.

hope to see David on for Tani, and maybe Eustaquio in for Choiniere here

Just now, Pottsy3 said:

On his best days alone is our best midfielder. If he can string together performances like that first half more often then he shouldn’t have a hard time getting minutes in Ligue One.

This half has been Ali Ahmed’s best since the gold cup. Shaff has stood out again too. 

LDF doesn’t look very confident so far, but I’ll cut him some slack and chalk this up as necessary experience.

hope to see David on for Tani, and maybe Eustaquio in for Choiniere here

You mean Eustaquio for Oso the fraud.

Ahmed's bad pass led to LDF's yellow which led to their goal (which LDF could've marked better).  Apart from that, the two of them have played well.

Choiniere continues to prove he deserves a place in the midfield - he and Kone are balling out.

I guess the only thing we have left to do is bring on Bair to prove that none of our strikers can score.