Copa America: Canada vs Uruguay - Saturday, July 13th - 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific - Charlotte, North Carolina

Just now, A.D.I.D.A.S. said:

We have to stop these stutter step soft penalties. Pick a top corner on the walk up, hit with power as soon as the ref blows the whistle.

Stutter step is effective if you know how to do it. Watch my guy Berbatov. The key is waiting for the goalie to move before picking your spot.

3 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Lol tying uruguay and losing on PKs is a shit ton more than a moral victory

I disagree. Since our resurgence, we have a history in big tournaments of outplaying bigger opposition and then blowing it. Davies should also never go near another penalty shot again.

Just now, Floortom said:

Penalties are a crapshoot…getting pissed about who missed a penalty is silly.

the failure was incredibly poor defending from the 80th minute on. Look at how open the play was.  I have no idea what some of the players were thinking.  Someone needed to calm things down and have the team play with some composure 

Yes. You are right. Hard to contain my disappointment. Not happy with the penalties, but anything is possible in a shootout. 

Just now, Soccerpro2 said:

I disagree. Since our resurgence, we have a history in big tournaments of outplaying bigger opposition and then blowing it. Davies should also never go near another penalty shot again.

We’ve played in two big tournaments…

3 minutes ago, Floortom said:

Penalties are a crapshoot…getting pissed about who missed a penalty is silly.

the failure was incredibly poor defending from the 80th minute on. Look at how open the play was.  I have no idea what some of the players were thinking.  Someone needed to calm things down and have the team play with some composure 

This ^ 

How is there seemingly a 3 on 1 in added time? It blows my mind.

Edited by Soccerpro2

Just now, TGAA_Star said:

Finishing 4th in this tournament...I will say it is a building block, a stepping stone towards the 2024/25 UEFA Nations League, 2025 Gold Cup and ultimately the 2026 FIFA World Cup 

Oh man, getting invite to a UEFA tournament would be a dream 🤣