TICKETS FOR CHARLOTTE NC

3RD PLACE GAME TICKETS (Charlotte, NC)
I wish I was putting tickets for the final on here but we still have one more game at Copa America and for those interested, we will be putting them on sale in the usual place, The Voyageurs website store. 

Tickets will be $180 (Canadian) and will only be available until Thursday July 11th at 9 am ET.

Alex and team: good a place as any to say thanks so much for running a well oiled machine on tight timelines to get tickets into hands - and giving up a ton of your own time to make it happen. 

It's one thing to have a great run for the die hards, it's another to create new ones when the opportunity arises and that only happens with y'all busting your ass. Can't imagine that anyone regrets traveling for this tourney. I certainly regret not pulling the trigger.

Thank you! 
Approve Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation

2 hours ago, Califax said:

Alex and team: good a place as any to say thanks so much for running a well oiled machine on tight timelines to get tickets into hands - and giving up a ton of your own time to make it happen. 

It's one thing to have a great run for the die hards, it's another to create new ones when the opportunity arises and that only happens with y'all busting your ass. Can't imagine that anyone regrets traveling for this tourney. I certainly regret not pulling the trigger.

Thank you! 
Approve Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation

Thanks Cal.  It’s been a ton of work and want to thank everyone who has helped and everyone who has showed up.  We have met a lot of new people and also people who have been around for awhile but where this has been their first away trip.  It’s been a really positive experience for everyone and we’ve also gotten tons of credit and recognition from the players, coaches and Canada Soccer as a whole.  We will continue the work going forward to 2026 and beyond.

Well done to the supporters and the Voyageurs.

Hi guys, what section(s) are the Voyageurs tickets in for the 3rd place game?

Late to party. Just booked our flights to Charlotte and looking to buy 'resale' tix for Saturday's game. Our preference is to be close to the Canadian voyageurs/supporters. 

Edited by K-Dub

23 hours ago, K-Dub said:

Hi guys, what section(s) are the Voyageurs tickets in for the 3rd place game?

Late to party. Just booked our flights to Charlotte and looking to buy 'resale' tix for Saturday's game. Our preference is to be close to the Canadian voyageurs/supporters. 

Not yet.  And we won’t know what section until later today when we get the tickets.  

It is less than 24 hrs to the game and neither the Vs nor Canada Soccer have received the tickets for the game tomorrow.  All I can hope it that they come through later tonight or tomorrow at a reasonable time so they can be sent out.

Otherwise, it won’t be just the supporters that won’t get into the stadium, but neither will the players’ families and friends. 

What a disorganized bunch CONMEBOL is: from ticketing processes, pricing, stadium security and merchandising.  They make CONCACAF look like Amazon.

• JamboAl unpinned this topic