Semi-Final Viewings/Visionnements de Demi-Finale

3 hours ago, gigi riva said:

Hopefully  there is a viewing party in Guelph . TO be honest  I prefer to watch amongst close friends ,  in my living room . but Ihope there are watch parties all over the country 

I'll be 'sick' on Wednesday, and watching the game in my living room. However, I'll be in Vancouver on Saturday morning, so looking forward to watching us play Colombia in the final with my family and friends on Sunday, too!

Reservations are not required, but I'd recommend trying to make one where ever you plan to watch. The Kings Head in Winnipeg was fully booked on the main floor on Friday. They had space upstairs to accommodate people who just showed up, but I expect tomorrow will be even busier.

Posted (edited)

Gotta figure the Pint in Halifax will have it on in the back. 

Gonna do some digging. 

edit: looks like the Pint is advertising it. 🙏

Edited by Califax

6 minutes ago, Califax said:

Gotta figure the Pint in Halifax will have it on in the back. 

Gonna do some digging. 

I love seeing these lists of official Vs viewings, but you have to imagine any Canadian bar with TVs will have it on, unless it's a dedicated Blue Jays pub, if such a place exists.

7 minutes ago, jonovision said:

I love seeing these lists of official Vs viewings, but you have to imagine any Canadian bar with TVs will have it on, unless it's a dedicated Blue Jays pub, if such a place exists.

The sound is the sticking point. A lot of time you still get funny looks for asking. 

Posted (edited)

Sound definitely the sticking point when I was organizing our scrimmage group and looking for places close to downtown. The games room in the Sticky Wicket has been great in Victoria if you aren’t likely to make it out to Darcy’s in Langford. 

Edited by shorty

15 hours ago, Watchmen said:

Dublin Calling will be showing the game.

daum riot they will be!  
sorry bro.  im away for work.  wont be able to join you.  be sure to sit in the exact same spot as last time.  ill be watchingYOU on those cctvs to make sure

In Montréal for the week doing some stuff with CF Montréal. 

Pardon my ignorance of the city logistics, best place to watch by Universal Hotel? Will I need a reservation for 4 people? 

Thank you! 

I watched at Toby's yesterday (Toronto). Lotta aggro UFC bro energy in that place usually but it was cooking for the match last night. Tiny quotient of Messi fanbois (and girls) who were too meek to celebrate.

Edited by Lansdude

5 minutes ago, Lansdude said:

I watched at Toby's yesterday (Toronto). Lotta aggro UFC bro energy in that place usually but it was cooking for the match last night. Tiny quotient of Messi fanbois (and girls) who were too meek to celebrate.

Underrated wings at that place too....if you enjoy food.