Extra S-F Tickets for COPA

LAST MINUTE TICKETS - COPA SF
We have received an extra 50 tickets in Category 2 and 50 in Category 3.  This will be the last chance to be with the Voyageurs.  Tickets are $640 in Cat 2 and $320 in Cat 3 (Canadian all fees incl).  These will be on a first come first served basis and will end at 6 pm ET today.

Tickets will be sent out tonight or tomorrow (Monday) by email.

Here is the link:
https://www.thevoyageurs.org/store/category/20-voyageurs-store/

Could I recommend you eliminate that other thread that says "Sales Closed", or those words, as it may confuse folks coming onto the board looking for tix.

Great to hear there is interest and we'll have a bit of a contingent. IMO if we can put together a section and chant over the other 98% of the stadium in critical moments it gives players a major boost and reinforces our David vs. Goliath mode. 

42 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

We are now sold out of Category 3 tickets.

Shoot missed this @JamboAl as I was following the other thread for email updates (two kids under 18mos means I can't be refreshing the forum all day 😁).

Definitely no chance of any more cat 3 coming available? $640 is a lot without knowing where the seats will be... do we at least know what sections cat 2 could be?

25 minutes ago, goleafs67 said:

Shoot missed this @JamboAl as I was following the other thread for email updates (two kids under 18mos means I can't be refreshing the forum all day 😁).

Definitely no chance of any more cat 3 coming available? $640 is a lot without knowing where the seats will be... do we at least know what sections cat 2 could be?

No more Cat 3s.  We sold out in 90 mins.

We also sold most of the Cat 2s but we can’t sell any more according to Canada Soccer as CONMEBOL imposed a hard deadline for us.  

• JamboAl unpinned this topic
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

No more Cat 3s.  We sold out in 90 mins.

We also sold most of the Cat 2s but we can’t sell any more according to Canada Soccer as CONMEBOL imposed a hard deadline for us.  

Damn, super annoying. Appreciate everything you guys do but sucks I missed out because of the new thread. Please let me know if anyone wants to sell back their ticket.

Also once you get the tickets please let us know the sections so I can hopefully find a ticket nearby.

Edited by goleafs67