Copa America: Canada vs Argentina - Tuesday, July 9th - 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific - NYC area

10 minutes ago, Shway said:

I would've preferred a Brazilian referee. So at least I couldn't call bias.

This is true.  I acknowledge and we can all see that  many of the calls are not going in our favor.  BUT this should not become the reason or excuse for the ultimate result.  Especially when we are playing the WC champs

Edited by Free kick

Just now, Cadeau said:

I hope marsch tells it like it is after the match.

give us your preview maybe?

I myself think Marsch saying anything about reffing after tonite's match would be kinda  insane.  as it had zero to do with the outcome, and was hardly a factor in the play either team was allowed.

Just now, eramosat said:

I myself think Marsch saying anything about reffing after tonite's match would be kinda  insane.  as it had zero to do with the outcome, and was hardly a factor in the play either team was allowed.

The first goal against was a direct result of a bad refereeing decision.

Just now, eramosat said:

Think we’re watching two different games. There was a blatant missed call on kone leading up to their first goal. Missed call on Larin at the edge of the box. A few others. 

Just now, eramosat said:

Agreed. There were some missed and poor calls for sure, but those goals conceded came down to poor defending and we could not finish yet again. 

1 minute ago, eramosat said:

It messes with momentum bunghole.

Just now, eramosat said:

Wouldn't put it past CONMEBOL to suspend him outright for the 3rd place match if he says anything.