Copa America: Canada vs Argentina - Tuesday, July 9th - 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific - NYC area

I'm not really gonna complain about a semi-final in our Copa America, but I will wonder why Marsch has seen we've scored two goals all tournament and not think about shuffling things around because for all the "chance creation" We aren't finishing.

Perhaps he just doesn't want to experiment and this is his 7th game.

Ah well.

1 minute ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

Is it too early to start questioning our CB depth again? I'm half-joking because it is Argentina, but I just hope this doesn't get out of hand.

This my hope now:  make sure that this doesnt get out of hand and hopefully get a goal

Edited by Free kick

Just now, VinceA said:

I'm not really gonna complain about a semi-final in our Copa America, but I will wonder why Marsch has seen we've scored two goals all tournament and not think about shuffling things around because for all the "chance creation" We aren't finishing.

Perhaps he just doesn't want to experiment and this is his 7th game.

Ah well.

What chances have been created in this game? None. 

guess who sent it straight to fernandez for the shot on the goal...yup...then cornelius keeps messi on

55' ahmed millar in laryea shaffelburg out...unfortunately forced non ready laryea in there and came up with nothing from him