Copa America: Canada vs Argentina - Tuesday, July 9th - 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific - NYC area

1 minute ago, Free kick said:

Shaffleburg has really surprised me in this tourny.  But you can see from time to time that its a bit of false hope.  

He had good first 20 but is being man marked by Nottingham Forest's star right back .  

Montiel Is a terrier

11 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Shaffelburg has had a great tournament but Argentina has figured him out. Millar time. 

Or Osorio, and re-shuffle things formation-wise.

Millar or Oso won’t do shit. Might as well give Choniere a chance. Two time MLS ALL Star and 0 minutes in this tournament. Can bring some more athleticism. Guy’s just chilling in the cut on the bench.

Edited by anthony7

Don't like how our forward line sometimes tries to take that extra step to get ball on their other foot, that extra second to set themselves up, when they're close enough already to just let loose and test Martinez.

Argentina's backline isn't going to give you an ounce of time and space. Gotta try that one-timer.

Edited by A.D.I.D.A.S.

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

Turns out there is another team on the pitch trying to stop Canada from doing what they want, and they are pretty good.

It is worth remembering we are talking about not taking chances to draw level with the world champions.

Offered this 2 months ago, I would have bit your hand off.