Copa America: Canada vs Argentina - Tuesday, July 9th - 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific - NYC area

Disappointing to be down a goal, but we played a decent half. Larin had been really good until the last 10 or so minutes. David is not is regular self, but that half-chance off the Johnston throw suggest to me David needs to stay. Maybe Tanni for Larin at 60 minutes? Kone has been really good so far. Davies a bit slack a couple of times. Far fewer mistakes than the first match.  

Let's see a ripping second half. Let's make them worried.

In the last one your coach got aggreviated.  

Good Canada 20 minutes ,  Bombitó mistake gave us the lead ,  good pass from  De Paul 

Larin us lacking confidence you can tell he had chances to run with the ball and he pass it one two .  

David is a poacher ,  Canada dissaparead after 20 all but Eustaquio ,  Koné again lost his faith is a guy who gets frustrated too much too soon 

We knew he should score first because of Canadá's crystal jaw, let's see if Canada can overcome the inevitable 

I am glad we are still in with a shout as I didn't think we played all that well, a couple of half chances for us late in the half gives me hope! I know we are playing the best team in the world with the best player but we are making too many unforced errors, we will have to cut that right out and somehow find a goal at least!

Just now, jonovision said:

Shaffelburg has had a great tournament but Argentina has figured him out. Millar time. 

Or Osorio, and re-shuffle things formation-wise.

What has been Millar time this tournament?

I'm willing to ride it out with a key player this tournament. That would be a premature change imo.

Tani time!

For playing this football you need a guy to o sit between lines,  there are a lot of gaps between Koné Eustaquio and the center backs 

That's why Liam Fraser could cover that place ,  In my view I agree Is either David or Larin

Good first 20 minutes of Shaffelburg 

1 minute ago, shermanator said:

Can't wait to shit all over Millar's play in the second half

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

Can't wait for Larin to not score for another 2 games and then tell people "I told you so" about how Tani should he on instead of him.

10 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Shaffelburg has had a great tournament but Argentina has figured him out. Millar time. 

Or Osorio, and re-shuffle things formation-wise.

Shaffleburg has really surprised me in this tourny.  But you can see from time to time that its a bit of false hope with him.   Does he really have the qualities of an international?   I will remain a sceptic for now but will applaud none-the-less what he done so far in this tourny

Edited by Free kick