Copa America: Canada vs Argentina - Tuesday, July 9th - 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific - NYC area

2 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Is there any big American stadium that isn't surrounded by a wasteland of parking lots?

Madison Square Gardens immediately comes to mind...  Now.  Same question, but for Ikeas?

Good luck Canada, and have fun Voyageurs in NJ!  I don't have a lot of hope for victory, I'd be happy to eke out some more respect.  But the game is before us all, including the players, and their will will determine the outcome.

Go Canada

6 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Is there any big American stadium that isn't surrounded by a wasteland of parking lots?

MSG and... no wait that might be it

Anyways let's hope we can keep the breakaways down tonight. Let's see those adjustments 

3 minutes ago, Mattd97 said:

MSG and... no wait that might be it

Anyways let's hope we can keep the breakaways down tonight. Let's see those adjustments 

to be fair...MSG ain't a stadium per se...more an institution for some sports

are stadiums e.g 50k + around the world not surrounded by parking lots?  are some intergrated completely into the host cities?  just wonderin, I don't sports travel.

29 minutes ago, JAVIERF said:
1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Chance of rain/thunderstorm/lightning until 8:45pm-ish 

If ever there is a match delay, they shouldn't take too long to resume.

Montiel Is gonna man marking Shaffelburg.  

De Paul all over Davies

Then the best clash Di Maria Vs Layrea and Johnston 

That has nothing to do with the weather @JAVIERF ..... que boludez lo que estás diciendo!   :D

i know its been discussed already, but only now i have an opinion: maybe its not a bad thing we have a chilean crew.  

i mean we wouldnt necessarily cheer for panama or costa rica, right?  and also if there truly were neutrals, they would prob think a little underdog upset would be good, right?

Edited by kungfucious