Nicolas Fleuriau Chateau

14 hours ago, Atlantic said:

MLS debut tonight. 22 year old striker from Ottawa. Recently drafted by Vancouver & 5 goals in MLSNP so far 

Love that more players like him are coming up in our country

12 hours ago, Watchmen said:

Pleased to see Vanni put him on. Limited minutes, but generated one decent chance and that came after the team had shifted more in to a defensive mode. Would like to see him in some capacity against Pacific this week, but don't know what his contract status is for that.

It might just be a cup coffee but it was still nice to see him get a run out in front of family and friends.  A contrast to what Dos Santos did when he had Ottawa's Bair impressing in his rookie season but kept him stapled to the bench at Saputo.  I like what @SthMelbRed called Dos Santos:  a balloon head, I believe.

12 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

It might just be a cup coffee but it was still nice to see him get a run out in front of family and friends.  A contrast to what Dos Santos did when he had Ottawa's Bair impressing in his rookie season but kept him stapled to the bench at Saputo.  I like what @SthMelbRed called Dos Santos:  a balloon head, I believe.

I've called MDS many things, none of them complimentary. Balloon head sounds like something that I'd have called him. 😄