• Jonathan "Babyface" David
    • Junior "JR" Hoilett
    • Jacob "Clumsy J" Shaffelburg
    • Samuel "The Bench aka Splinters" Piette
    • Jonathan "Johny O" Osorio
    • Kamal "Two foot" Miller

This poll is closed to new votes

Couple o' things.

There are no secrets anymore.  The truth, your truth, my truth, their truth, in time, it will all come out.  But before it does, lets gossip! 👿.

So who dunnit?

Above, to my mind, is a list of the most likely of candidates.  I'll reserve my suspicions for the time being but vote away and if you find yourself so inclined, feel free to flesh out the deductive reasons for your selection.

If your suspect isn't included in the poll selection, write-ins are acceptable.   

Edited by Cheeta

I had what I thought was a good bit to post and usually don't have a problem with dark humour and the like but I thought better of it.  This is going to be a monumental part of this young fella's life.  This could be the difference between Serie A and CPL and I suppose the other person involved doesn't feel too great either.  I can only hope he ends up like Max and comes out of it better than before.

Might be a tad "Too Early?" as they say, at least for me.

23 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

I had what I thought was a good bit to post and usually don't have a problem with dark humour and the like but I thought better of it.  This is going to be a monumental part of this young fella's life.  This could be the difference between Serie A and CPL and I suppose the other person involved doesn't feel too great either.  I can only hope he ends up like Max and comes out of it better than before.

Might be a tad "Too Early?" as they say, at least for me.

CPL? Tajon Haber is gonna have a 100 goal season in the Singaporean Premier League in 5 years if recovery doesn’t go to plan.

(I do agree it’s not great to speculate- whoever did this, if a player did indeed injure him, probably feels incredibly terrible, worse because probably the only people who know are his teammates) 

Edited by InglewoodJack