Copa America: Canada vs Venezuela - Friday, July 5th - 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific - Arlington, Texas

1 minute ago, Dominic94 said:

Omg we earned this, gentlemen. Fucking 12 years of ups and downs, heart aches and pain, frustrating moments and anger. 

I feel so very blessed to have been a part of this journey, well done lads. Was totally worth it.

12 years....lol its been 20 for me.... Some dudes its been decades longer..

But i totally agree. Its nice to have been here from the get go...

Now lets get the whole fucking country on the wagon!

9 minutes ago, Floortom said:

I’m actually shocked that Millar was a designated penalty taker…same as Bombito though 

Liam is a great penalty taker..shit happenes..hes missed 1 in his whole pro career.. this is what I mean about even and honest bullshit on this forum...staq missed anyone slating him? not sure if you heard messi missed last game..

Can't stand this board sometimes..

Shaff played amazing ..Liam came on did his job had an amazing chance that the keeper save..a bit indesive  but put a shift in..Fottball is a confidence game ...

No matter what the WIN is most important..

Move on

2 minutes ago, spitfire said:

Liam is a great penalty taker..shit happenes..hes missed 1 in his whole pro career.. this is what I mean about even and honest bullshit on this forum...staq missed anyone slating him? not sure if you heard messi missed last game..

Shaff played amazing ..Liam came on did his job had an amazing chance that the keeper save..a bit indesive  but put a shift in..Fottball is a confidence game ...

Move on

I agree I guess Liam Fraser should be in this Canada team ,  you need his passing range 

Just now, spitfire said:

Move on

You’re his father so you’re going to be sensitive - that’s understandable. I didn’t bash him - I simply said I’m surprised he was a penalty taker. Same as Bombito (who nailed his). I didn’t expect to see either of them ahead of Kone or Davies - really has nothing to do with whether Moise or Liam are good penalty takers or not. Wasn’t a judgement.