Copa America: Canada vs Venezuela - Friday, July 5th - 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific - Arlington, Texas

4 minutes ago, anthony7 said:

Invisible Oso needs to come off right now!

For this time, you are 100% right.  Good in possession, but he just isn't closing anyone down, making anything happen or opening the game up.  He's just jogging around and around.  This is not his kinda game.

Stache 44 touches vs 16 for Osorio after 45.  Stache is running the midfield alone.

3 minutes ago, The Beaver 2.0 said:

Kone for Oso at 60, once Oso is gassed. Millar for Shaff a bit later?

I like Millar but I am not sure you mess with Shaff tonight until he looks gassed.  Dude is balling.  Maybe if we decide to bunker for the last 10 minutes (especially if we get another one) but I don’t know.  

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

I like Millar but I am not sure you mess with Shaff tonight until he looks gassed.  Dude is balling.  Maybe if we decide to bunker for the last 10 minutes (especially if we get another one) but I don’t know.  

He’s on a yellow and getting into it every other play. He’s been our best player, but this just feels like a game they’ll hit him with a red. 

Just now, costarg said:

For this time, you are 100% right.  Good in possession, but he just isn't closing anyone down, making anything happen or opening the game up.  He's just jogging around and around.  This is not his kinda game.

Stache 44 touches vs 16 for Osorio after 45.  Stache is running the midfield alone.

This is not his friggin level. The only reason he looked ok against Chile was because they were down a man against an aging side. Passenger Oso can’t compete on a level playing field.

3 minutes ago, costarg said:

Oso is an absolute pylon!!!

2 minutes ago, jonovision said:

I'd like to hear your thoughts on any non-Osorio players in this game.

Everyone else has pulled their weight. Shaffelburg is finally playing with his head up and not sporadic. Very nice to see his growth. Johnston does need to be careful cause Soteldo is starting to cook.

Edited by anthony7