Copa Q-F ticket sales end Thurs at 5 pm ET

4 hours ago, CanadianTraveller said:

Table @ Shift4 is reserved under "Canada". If you're early, grab a spot at the bar as they don't like seating groups until everyone arrives. 🙄

How many are we expecting? Do I need to RSVP?… also my sidekick is my 12 year old son, he knows all his curse words and can crush a 1lb of wings like a champ, is it ok if I bring him?

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

How many are we expecting? Do I need to RSVP?… also my sidekick is my 12 year old son, he knows all his curse words and can crush a 1lb of wings like a champ, is it ok if I bring him?

Party size: Some. More than 1 table. Just use the password at the door: Canada. Not my call, but I see no reason why he can't join in. I'll defer to JamboAl if he has any wisdom. As for the venue:

Is there an age limit for Texas Live?

Texas Live! is open to all ages until 9pm. After 9pm we are 21+ only.
1 hour ago, SthMelbRed said:

Can he also be the designated driver?

Sadly I have to be. I need to be sober to stream Saturday Avro footy while driving 130kph post match. But he can hold the tablet while I watch Geelong.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, CanadianTraveller said:

Party size: Some. More than 1 table. Just use the password at the door: Canada. Not my call, but I see no reason why he can't join in. I'll defer to JamboAl if he has any wisdom. As for the venue:

Is there an age limit for Texas Live?

Texas Live! is open to all ages until 9pm. After 9pm we are 21+ only.

Sadly I have to be. I need to be sober to stream Saturday Avro footy while driving 130kph post match. But he can hold the tablet while I watch Geelong.

You watch AFL when you don't have to? I guess it could be worse, though. You could have said Collingwood! 😄 

Edited by SthMelbRed

37 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

You watch AFL when you don't have to? I guess it could be worse, though. You could have said Collingwood! 😄 

I was in a pub in the Latrobe Valley late last year and a room off to the side was standing room only.  I asked the sour looking bartender what was going on.  "Fucking Collingwood" is all he said.

Turns out it was a visiting Collingwood player talking to fans, charging $20 a head cover charge for the privilege.

17 minutes ago, kacbru said:

I was in a pub in the Latrobe Valley late last year and a room off to the side was standing room only.  I asked the sour looking bartender what was going on.  "Fucking Collingwood" is all he said.

Turns out it was a visiting Collingwood player talking to fans, charging $20 a head cover charge for the privilege.

I guess if your a Gippsland bogan, it's as good a way to drop your money as VB and crystal meth, eh?

1 hour ago, SthMelbRed said:

Excellent fix for when hockey is on break. But I rail against any team with a 30xx post code - that team you mention is at the top of the list.

• JamboAl unpinned and locked this topic