CHILE TICKET AND PREGAME INFO

Voyageurs who have purchased tickets for the game in Orlando will receive them by Friday at noon ET.  The tickets will be in Section 102.  You may want to download the Orlando City SC app (called LionNation) to access the tickets easily.  If you don’t get them by then, please let me know.  
We still have a very small number of tickets left (less than 10).  They can be purchased by paid members on the Voyageurs website and cost $78 (Can) each.  

The pregame event will be at: The Downtown Pourhouse at 20 S. Orange Ave.  There is no official start time but most people will be there for around 4:30 pm.  No reservations needed and kids are most welcome.

Thanks a million for the organization.

I'll be making a long weekend of it and taking the Brightline to Miami on Sunday morning before flying back from there on Monday. In the meantime, if anyone else wants to explore a bit in Orlando on Saturday before hitting the pre-game spot, DM me and we can start a group chat or something. I'll be based downtown not far from the stadium

9 hours ago, ensco said:

Anybody need a single? Will sell to a Canada supporter for face... I will list these midday tomorrow if I don't hear anything here first.

I think I have someone for you.  Will send you a DM.