Match Thread: June 23, 2024 - Forge v Valour

Just got home from the match, it was a wild day down at THF with very strong winds swirling all over, my hat blew off in the 1st half and went South and in the 2nd half the opposite direction! Forge made it harder than it should have been by not finishing their chances and Valour hung around and used the very strong wind to their advantage, that 35 yd strike was so close to going in, the keeper did well getting a finger tip to it! I'll have to see the replay but the 1st goal looked well offside from where I was standing which was closely aligned to the play, Forge needed these points and as ugly as it was at times I'll take it!

3 minutes ago, gator said:

I'll have to see the replay but the 1st goal looked well offside from where I was standing which was closely aligned to the play

Just watched the replay. I thought it was offside too, but he was actually on.

Wasn't able to watch today, maybe for the best I didn't. Good to see Binate rewarded for what has been a hard-working season to date. That Ohin strike would have been shown on highlight shows the world over (or get a bunch of views on TikTok or however things work in 2024). 

All that aside, the expected result. On to the next.