Copa America: Canada vs Peru - Tuesday, June 25th - 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific - Kansas City, Kansas

All the bloody venues for this tournament and these poor players get forced to risk their health playing in this heat...

This is just like a Canada Honduras game in the old days. Peru are a dirty bunch of diving SOBs. I actually had some repsect for them before this. 

As for us, all I did in that half was shake my head. We are wasting a golden opportunity in this tournament and treating it like a bunch of friendlies. This is a dry run for a home World Cup... 

All we do in attack is pass the ball around the box, stop, hold the ball up then drop it backwards or give it away. Nobody knows what to do with the ball yet all I hear from commentators and analysts is "canada should keep doing what they are doing." 

We have so far to go in this country with this game.

Early days but Marsch is worrying me. He needs to show he has back up tactical and formational approaches. So far hes a one trick pony. Im just not sure he has enough experience for top level world football.

5 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Where are players on that head butt incident? We were naive as hell. Johnston should be clutching his face, our staff should be circling him and our players should be in Lopez face. 

It was a red but we also played it very poorly. Made VAR think they could get away with it. 

agreed, but i hate to agree in this manner.  aj is too honest.  its as simple as that -the don cherry paradox.  play with honour, get screwed over, play like dirt bags, get the calls.  its modern football. fifa and ifab are disgusting

Edited by kungfucious