Copa America: Canada vs Peru - Tuesday, June 25th - 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific - Kansas City, Kansas

1 minute ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Don't be silly again.

Possession stats are not that different from Liga, as I showed you before.

You are saying the same about Spain I guess. They should really demand a higher standard for a top flight league no?

You're saying that after the way England plays, compared to Spain?

The play is inferior, the standard is low and the football intelligence is something they don't care about. 

Just now, Unnamed Trialist said:

You're saying that after the way England plays, compared to Spain?

The play is inferior, the standard is low and the football intelligence is something they don't care about. 

We are all frustrated mate.  

No need to spam the thread with your silly, really getting boring, biases. 

Canada has played one good game under Jessie Marsch so far and that's France. 

That Argentina game was not good, so many give aways that could've blown us out of the water. 

Against Peru, the same story. Plenty of terrible give aways and zero shots on target. 

Not a good half from Canada, tighten it up and at least test the keeper

A terrible half for us and I don't think this will end well, the game was changing in their favour but a blatant red may have changed that, I am still shocked! If I am JM I regroup at the half and send out the exact lineup and formation that started the last 2 matches, Laryea is on a yellow and ineefective and Millar was much more comfortable on the left with Davies! 

3 minutes ago, VinceA said:

If I had a nickel for every time a referee went down in a Canada game I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it's happened twice

When was the other time?

I remember it happening at Swangard when, I think, Edmonton Brickmen were in town.  

3 minutes ago, finchster said:

Canada has played one good game under Jessie Marsch so far and that's France. 

That Argentina game was not good, so many give aways that could've blown us out of the water. 

Against Peru, the same story. Plenty of terrible give aways and zero shots on target. 

Not a good half from Canada, tighten it up and at least test the keeper

75% of the giveaways are Kone.