Copa America: Canada vs Peru - Tuesday, June 25th - 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific - Kansas City, Kansas

Just now, Big_M said:

laryea is dead tired and kone is giving away too many balls...both have to come out at halftime

Millar needs to come off too, though. Not sure Marsch has enough replacements for everyone.

1 minute ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

He plays in a league where they don't care if you lose the ball. That's the standard, yours, mine. Back and forth. They love it, for those fans it's exciting. Noone cares if that's the way you play. The Championship.

They don’t love it. They complain about his give aways there too. 

1 hour ago, VinceA said:

Laryea at winger irks me. Like either play Shaff or take Johnston out. Don't play a player out of position. Laryea's finishing is worse than Buchanan's.

1 hour ago, VinceA said:

Laryea at winger irks me. Like either play Shaff or take Johnston out. Don't play a player out of position. Laryea's finishing is worse than Buchanan's.

I was having trouble chewing on that myself

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

This is a game that would benefit from Choiniere’s energy.  I know Oso is smart but he doesn’t have the wheels in this sort of game IMO.   Tajon for Richie is pretty easy.  

Its not the "wheel" it's keeping the ball.

Osorio is good at doing that. No one seems to be doing that.

We can't play with only two midfielders We can't play with only two midfielders We can't play with only two midfielders We can't play with only two midfielders We can't play with only two midfieldersWe can't play with only two midfielders We can't play with only two midfielders