Copa America Other Matches + Group A

Not trying to jinx things, but with a result tonight is there any chance of a voyageurs carpool or even bus fromt he GTA area for the MetLife game in New Jersey? I don't want to drive alone from London but that is currently my plan

Can the FS1 audience really not tell which country is wearing which colour based on the score box in the top left corner? The entire background behind COL is yellow and the entire background behind PAN is white. One of the teams is in yellow and the other is in white, yet they still have a box that occasionally pops up underneath the score that actually spells out Colombia is in yellow and Panama is in white.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, cornerkick said:

Colombia had 5 goals on 7 shots.  Excluding the penalty, then 4 goals on 6 shots.  That is one heck of a conversion rate.

They had two penalties. So 3 out of 5 on non-penalty shots.

Edited by jonovision

10 minutes ago, toontownman said:

So...

A potential re-run of our famous Gold Cup win against Columbia

A spicy Marsch vs Bielsa match which the press could have a field day with

Or we get to play bloody Brazil!

Incredible scenarios.

In just over a month, Canada will have played two of the Euro semi-finalists and two of the Copa semi-finalists.

18 minutes ago, toontownman said:

So...

A potential re-run of our famous Gold Cup win against Columbia

A spicy Marsch vs Bielsa match which the press could have a field day with

Or we get to play bloody Brazil!

Incredible scenarios.

Brazil is yet to play and is no shoe-in.

7 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

About to see a red, though.

It was a red - he left his feet and jumped in, from behind, and studs right through his ankle with no touch on the ball.  But it is also seems no worse than some other tackles that have been overlooked.  

3 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

It was a red - he left his feet and jumped in, from behind, and studs right through his ankle with no touch on the ball.  But it is also seems no worse than some other tackles that have been overlooked.  

Yeah, nobody will be able to argue against the VAR intervention in good faith. It was a bad tackle.

58 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Have Uruguay paid off the refs? Finally get a  yellow after incessant fouling over the first 55 mins.

You should be ashamed of that comment,  you must regret what you have just typed,  my thistle 

Canadá and Uruguay are the Bulgaria and Rumania of USA 1994

Not marketing enough the budget is in red 

I didn't know the USA had so many South Americans living up there on that painful land.  

Venezuelans Colombians ecuatorianos Brazilians Chileans argues etc etc