Match Thread: Copa America Group A - Matchday 1 - Argentina v Canada - June 20, 2024 - 8pm local time (ET) / 5pm PT

Just now, nolando said:

You can really see the effect that not playing regularly has had on Tajon.

I still hate that transfer. It's cool a big team wanted him. But he gets garbage minutes. He could have easily went to a mid table team and got tons of minutes.

player reactions are a half second to slow...you can see the difference between players playing at the top level and some like kone millar playing a step lower...getting balls poked away because they are playing too slow

Just now, Big_M said:

player reactions are a half second to slow...you can see the difference between players playing at the top level and some like kone millar playing a step lower...getting balls poked away because they are playing too slow

I have been harsh on Millar plenty. He's been fabulous so far. Kone not so much.

Only five acceptable subs if the current scoreline holds heading into the second half: Oluwaseyi for Larin. Shaffelburg for Millar or Buchanan. Kamal Miller for Cornelius. Laryea for Johnston or Buchanan. Choiniere for Kone.

That's all I'm comfortable with when it gets to that point and we need to make changes.