Copa America Viewing Party Locations - June 20th vs Argentina

4 hours ago, Watchmen said:

Dublin Calling in Vancouver will also have the game on. Not sure how they got dropped from the list, as they have Fubo, show every game, and there's a number of us who show up there.

I concur...I am not sure how Fable became the Vancouver Voyageur's go to spot as it has never really been associated with footie and I don't really know anybody who goes there. I watched the Trinidad game at Dublin Calling and it was full. Can we please either change the location or at least add Dublin Calling to the list?

On 6/17/2024 at 7:48 PM, masster said:

I concur...I am not sure how Fable became the Vancouver Voyageur's go to spot as it has never really been associated with footie and I don't really know anybody who goes there. I watched the Trinidad game at Dublin Calling and it was full. Can we please either change the location or at least add Dublin Calling to the list?

The only reason Dublin Calling hasn't been on the list is no one has submitted it. We just need someone local to confirm each game is being shown, and send it in. I can't assume games will be shown because I've been burnt doing that. If someone wants to take that on, send an email to VoyageursLOC@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list to get email reminders about each game. Tomorrow's game graphic has already been posted on Twitter and IG but I will add the Dublin to the Peru & Chile graphics.

3 hours ago, MrsC said:

The only reason Dublin Calling hasn't been on the list is no one has submitted it. We just need someone local to confirm each game is being shown, and send it in. I can't assume games will be shown because I've been burnt doing that. If someone wants to take that on, send an email to VoyageursLOC@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list to get email reminders about each game. Tomorrow's game graphic has already been posted on Twitter and IG but I will add the Dublin to the Peru & Chile graphics.

Totally makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.