Match Thread: June 14, 2024 - Valour v Pacific

Yeates should be back as well which I think will be a big help. Midfield is the only spot where Pacific has some depth right now. Amedume likely to start with both Ndom and Quintana out. The league previews over the last couple weeks cover most of Pacific's injuries but nothing is mentioned regarding Mukumbilwa...

Man, a match against Valour may be just what the doctor ordered for Pacific.  A LOT of lifetime wins for Pacific in this matchup.

That said, think we're about due.   Guess we'll see.   Don't like Campbell missing, that much is for sure.

3 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

Man, a match against Valour may be just what the doctor ordered for Pacific.  A LOT of lifetime wins for Pacific in this matchup.

That said, think we're about due.   Guess we'll see.   Don't like Campbell missing, that much is for sure.

It's not so much that I don't like Campbell missing (though he is a key player) but I really don't like Verhoeven playing 90 minutes.

18' viscosi fouls which gives pacific a penalty and that looks like it should be a yellow but is the ref not giving it because he already has a yellow? young converts 1-0 19'