COPA AMERICA EVENT UPDATES

On 6/18/2024 at 8:52 AM, Canuckia said:

The Downtown PourHouse is going to staff up and looks forward to hosting us for the Chile pregame. They are expecting us from 4:30 on. They will be showing the Euros round of 16 if anyone wants to show up earlier. Families welcome,

The address is 20 S Orange Ave. Google says it's a 12 minute walk to the stadium.

Excellent choice - this is just down the street from the Grand Bohemian where we are staying!

On 6/18/2024 at 6:52 AM, Canuckia said:

The Downtown PourHouse is going to staff up and looks forward to hosting us for the Chile pregame. They are expecting us from 4:30 on. They will be showing the Euros round of 16 if anyone wants to show up earlier. Families welcome,

The address is 20 S Orange Ave. Google says it's a 12 minute walk to the stadium.

Awesome! We're a group of 9 (including my 2 kids) who will be down in Orlando for the (pre)game and can't wait!! 

Thanks for setting this up.

38 minutes ago, Dre_03 said:

Awesome! We're a group of 9 (including my 2 kids) who will be down in Orlando for the (pre)game and can't wait!! 

Thanks for setting this up.

Sounds great! You are very welcome! See you there!

On 6/18/2024 at 8:52 AM, Canuckia said:

I'll be there as well!  Any advise on cheap parking around the stadium?

2 hours ago, FaNAtiC_eh said:

I'll be there as well!  Any advise on cheap parking around the stadium?

I haven't looked. Sorry. Public transit looks decent. My hotel is a 30 min bus ride($2) or 12 minute Uber.

Edited by Canuckia

• JamboAl unpinned this topic