COPA AMERICA EVENT UPDATES

1. People who purchased tickets through the Voyageurs website for Argentina will receive them over the weekend or on Monday.  Instructions to follow on how to access the tickets.

2. People who purchased tickets through the Voyageurs for Peru and Chile will receive their tickets towards the end of next week.  Sales for these tickets will end next Monday evening.

3. Thanks to the work by Ian Pearson, there will be a pregame for Atlanta at Gibney’s Pub downtown and will be a joint Voyageurs/Canada Soccer event.  Details to follow.  There will also be a pregame event for KC which will be publicized closer to the date of the game.

Oh, and don’t drink the tap water…

(to be fair out Alberta fans watching from home probably shouldn’t drink the tap water either, lol)

Edit: Silly me, I’m sure you will all find other things to drink that are suitable and marginally less dangerous to your health 😃 

Edited by shorty

6 hours ago, JamboAl said:

If someone wants to set one up, just let me know.

Just had a quick browse and there seems to be a lot of options within walking distance. I'd be willing to search for something that can accommodate us without upfront commitment. Any guess on numbers?

37 minutes ago, Canuckia said:

Just had a quick browse and there seems to be a lot of options within walking distance. I'd be willing to search for something that can accommodate us without upfront commitment. Any guess on numbers?

We are at 80 tickets sold in the Vs section.  

7 hours ago, rhadan said:

taking a shoot in the dark, but are pubs only for 18+ ?

They are for the most part welcoming to families.  They are more like glorified restaurants.

Everyone who bought tickets through the Voyageurs to the Argentina game should have received an email to download their tickets.  We are disappointed with how high up these seats are in the stadium (and also that we have been split up into 3 different blocks in 2 sections) - but neither the Vs nor Canada Soccer had any control over this.  In fact, this has been the more difficult ticketing I have ever experienced.  

Regardless, we all know our job… let’s go there, make a ton of noise and support our guys.  Allez les Rouges!

1 hour ago, Borjans Pants said:

Going to be travelling down for the game on Wednesday morning.  Is there a start time for the Thursday pre match gathering?  Anyone meeting up Wednesday night? Thanks in advance.

You rang???

COPA ATLANTA PRE-MATCH EVENT
Where: Gibney’s Pub, 231 Peachtree Centre Ave 

When: Thursday 3-6 pm (officially).  But the pub is open as early as 11 am and closes late (drink and food specials and Euro 2024 games will be on)

Who: All Canadian supporters welcome - bring the kids

No reservations needed.  The pub has a beer garden and can accommodate as many as 450 guests.

This is a joint Voyageurs-Canada Soccer event and there will be giveaways to all fans.

20240620-CANMNT-FanGathering.jpeg

PRE GAME (1).jpeg

On 6/14/2024 at 12:25 PM, sebdeserio said:

Too bad there's nothing in Orlando but should still be a good atmosphere at the grounds

The Downtown PourHouse is going to staff up and looks forward to hosting us for the Chile pregame. They are expecting us from 4:30 on. They will be showing the Euros round of 16 if anyone wants to show up earlier. Families welcome,

The address is 20 S Orange Ave. Google says it's a 12 minute walk to the stadium.

1 hour ago, Canuckia said:

The Downtown PourHouse is going to staff up and looks forward to hosting us for the Chile pregame. They are expecting us from 4:30 on. They will be showing the Euros round of 16 if anyone wants to show up earlier. Families welcome,

The address is 20 S Orange Ave. Google says it's a 12 minute walk to the stadium.

Amazing thanks! Went from not thinking of going to counting down the days within a week!

26 minutes ago, ensco said:

I may have a single available for game in Atlanta tomorrow

(if this is in wrong place or not allowed, apologies)

There is someone looking for a single.  I’ll send you a DM.