France vs Canada - Sunday June 9 - 9:15pm local 3:15 EST; 12:15 Pacific - Bordeaux

Great show lads. Francs were pretty passive but we played very well. 

Cornelius again was mammoth. Kone looked great. Crepeau excellent. Bombito looked sharp. Davies was good. Killer instinct upfront lacking but really hard to talk anyone down today.

Great morale boosting performance.

Captain Staq was MOTM

Nice to see a cap for Tani. Not sure if he touched the ball lol. Poor Theo Bair. What does he do in training lol

Just now, Ally McCoist said:

Low key we could've easily.won this. Had David handed off the ball to Eustaquio on that one chance we would've been up.  

Either way, what a pleasant surprise of a performance. 

I agree David should have passed that ball

2 minutes ago, ktf said:

Osorio almost cost them that game twice. Two times he was fed the ball and was too slow to get it. Counter attack both times in the last five minutes. I was watching the second time and was dreading the pass to him. 

Absolutely atrocious performance. I’ll say it again, the guy is a liability and needs to be phased out immediately.

4 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

People only see negatives where they want to.  Osorio was fine as a sub.  Bailed out Hiebert huge on a giveaway.

What type of crack are you smoking?

Games like this always remind me of the Nottingham Forest fan telling us earnestly that Hull City would be a good test of whether Richie Laryea could hold his own in the English second tier.

Think Crepeau has nailed down the starting keeper role in a Milan Borjan sort of way.

Potentially unpopular opinion but should Jonathan David always be an automatic selection? I see mediocre performance after mediocre performance relative to what his stature is supposed to be in the game.