Viewing Parties for June 9th vs France

Posted (edited)

hi @MrsC can u remove fable (vancouver) and replace with: dublin crossing?   

just confirmed with the lead barkeep he will have it on WITH audio.  he mentioned how nobody from southsiders or rain city notified him about td vs holland. 

i didnt ask about sinday, but the girl at fable thought i was talking about the whitecraps.

this guy john, hes just a natural so already had it on when i was freaking out looking around.   come down and say hello guys.  ask him about the euro bracket and the coppa bracket

Edited by kungfucious

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 3:54 PM, kungfucious said:

hi @MrsC can u remove fable (vancouver) and replace with: dublin crossing?   

just confirmed with the lead barkeep he will have it on WITH audio.  he mentioned how nobody from southsiders or rain city notified him about td vs holland. 

i didnt ask about sinday, but the girl at fable thought i was talking about the whitecraps.

this guy john, hes just a natural so already had it on when i was freaking out looking around.   come down and say hello guys.  ask him about the euro bracket and the coppa bracket

I didn't want to take off the Fable because they've been promoting it as a Voyageurs viewing. But I added Dublin to the list. Did you mean Dublin Calling? That's what I put on there but I just noticed your post says Dublin Crossing. If it should be crossing, I can change it up.

Edited by MrsC

Heads up for those in Winnipeg as things are a bit unusual given the scheduling of the Valour-Atletico match.  Most around here are already aware but its worth repeating.

WFC is hosting a viewing party in the Pinnacle Club at PAS immediately after the CPL match.  Open invite to all match day attendees.   I expect most of the usual suspects will be taking in the France friendly there.  Interested to see how it all goes.

King's Head will be showing the match, as usual, with sound, regardless.  So if you don't do the Valour match and that's your fancy, pop by. 

You hate anything that might split up the support but there it is, special circumstances.  A shout-out to both parties for making the effort to accomodate Canada supporters.    

For those looking to watch in Winnipeg, I removed the Kings Head because Valour is showing the game in the Pinnacle Club. For anyone not going to the Valour game, the Kings Head will show it, but all of the regulars who normally come out are planning to stay and watch after the Valour Game.

GPbFHGaWEAAeb3F.jpg

1 minute ago, Cheeta said:

Heads up for those in Winnipeg as things are a bit unusual given the scheduling of the Valour-Atletico match.  Most around here are already aware but its worth repeating.

WFC is hosting a viewing party in the Pinnacle Club at PAS immediately after the CPL match.  Open invite to all match day attendees.   I expect most of the usual suspects will be taking in the France friendly there.  Interested to see how it all goes.

King's Head will be showing the match, as usual, with sound, regardless.  So if you don't do the Valour match and that's your fancy, pop by. 

You hate anything that might split up the support but there it is, special circumstances.  A shout-out to both parties for making the effort to accomodate Canada supporters.    

I think we were making similar posts at the exact same time ;) 

3 hours ago, Cheeta said:

WFC is hosting a viewing party in the Pinnacle Club at PAS immediately after the CPL match.  Open invite to all match day attendees.

So it is open to ALL attendees regardless of their section, not just from the pinnacle club seats?