The Netherlands vs Canada - Thursday, June 6th - 2:45pm Eastern / 11:45am Pacific - Rotterdam

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Also just realized that LDF isn’t in the lineup at all. Was he dropped from the lineup or typo? 

2nd on the sub list?

Edit: I see what you mean. He isn't on the line up CSA provided.

Maybe they could only dress 26?

Edited by narduch

3 minutes ago, narduch said:

2nd on the sub list?

Edit: I see what you mean. He isn't on the line up CSA provided.

Maybe they could only dress 26?

Yeah, exactly. I guess you “have” to dress 3 keepers, but I would’ve dropped McGill if Oluwaseyi puts our roster one man over the limit. 

Posted (edited)

Brobby and Martial are quick rather than big.  Match up as best we can with that back line.

Should be able to get joy against Blind honestly. Either on the right or at centre back.

Frimpong is a terror but a very strong defensive left side if we choose to use it that way.

Maybe Larin can bully people because their back line isn't slow, Van de Ven is ******* rapid.  

Two in midfield worry me against the passing of their 3.

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Holy shit - have we been in the same meetings.  That's my line pretty much verbatim. 

Literally had this happen in an all hands meeting earlier this morning. Whole thing got extended by like 10 minutes because someone asked a “question” that was really “a comment” that was really just a meeting recap which was basically just them wanting to hear themselves talk. 

2 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Literally had this happen in an all hands meeting earlier this morning. Whole thing got extended by like 10 minutes because someone asked a “question” that was really “a comment” that was really just a meeting recap which was basically just them wanting to hear themselves talk. 

How else was I supposed to show everyone how much I know?

6 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Love when someone flys off the top rope with “let’s just circle back on this offline” which is the corporatese way of telling someone you hate them, their input, and we’ve all become dumber by listening to it. 

How many times a day do we think Wheeler gets this?