Meetup for Rotterdam game?

12 hours ago, JamboAl said:

David Swaine is working on a pregame in Rotterdam.  Standby and once there is more information, I will post it here.

Can we start a WhatsApp also?  I suggested a spot near the stadium for a meet up called Malakka- big spot for groups 

I also will be in Amsterdam the day before and planning  a tour of some sort on both days!  Rotterdam harbour tour is decent and there are some architectural tours in both cities   

1 hour ago, Ruud said:

Can we start a WhatsApp also?  I suggested a spot near the stadium for a meet up called Malakka- big spot for groups 

I also will be in Amsterdam the day before and planning  a tour of some sort on both days!  Rotterdam harbour tour is decent and there are some architectural tours in both cities   

By all means.  I have started a Facebook thread about pregame events.  I am too busy with ticketing to take any of it on.  Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2695470268/permalink/10161038923600269/?mibextid=W9rl1R

Hope you all have a great time. I expect Canadians will be well received at the stadium as game day will be the 80th anniversary of D-Day and the start of the eventual liberation of Holland by Canadian troops.