Ticket Information: Peru & Chile

We have finally received our allocation for tickets in KC and Orlando.  

For Children’s Mercy Park (Peru), tickets will be CAD $85 and will be in sections 103, 104, and 130.

For Inter&Co Stadium (Chile), tickets will be CAD $78 and will be in section 102.

Tickets are limited and will be available to paid Voyageurs members only as of Wednesday May 29th at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT in the “Store” section at www.thevoyageurs.org

Members can purchase a maximum of 4 tickets each and names for each ticket holder will need to be provided when buying. The distribution of tickets will occur a few days before the match.

On 5/30/2024 at 10:04 AM, fearnsey said:

I don't see these up on the tickets or store pages? Can someone confirm?

You will only see the links if you are logged in to a an account with an active membership for this year.

On 6/8/2024 at 12:41 PM, sebdeserio said:

Are tickets still available? I have a friend who'd be interested if so would he be able to get them if he became a paid voyageurs member now?

Get them soon!

2 hours ago, red card said:

Canada Soccer has tickets to buy for all 3 matches. Deadline is midnight EDT Sunday.

Argentina tix cheap as C$154.

Chile ranges from C$108-74. Peru ranges from C$158-83. 

https://canada-soccer-tickets.myshopify.com/

Argentina tickets are not $154; they are closer to $300 for Category 3.  The Category 1 tickets are interesting…expect that type of pricing for 2026.

As it stands now you're not getting in the building against Argentina for under $300 cdn. But there were clearly a lot of people snapping up tickets to resell because less then a week out and there are plenty of tickets available between ticketmaster and Stubhub

2 hours ago, FaNAtiC_eh said:

Hi @JamboAl I still haven't received a ticket yet for Chile match.  Will it be sent tonight or tomorrow?  

Just created a new thread for Chile ticket info.  Hope to send the tickets out tomorrow but I will be in transit in the evening so it may not go out til Friday morning.

• JamboAl unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Just created a new thread for Chile ticket info.  Hope to send the tickets out tomorrow but I will be in transit in the evening so it may not go out til Friday morning.

Thanks!