Friendly Roster, Netherlands (6/6) and France (9/6)

5 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

For France, what lineup changes would you go with for Sunday's friendly?

Larin out, David up front, Kone behind, Choiniere in. I’d like Davies up to LM too but not sure who I’d feel comfortably with at LB. Hiebert had been floated but not sure about that. 

I’m also fine leaving it for the first half to give some continuity, and get into second half changes to experiment too. 

12 hours ago, Borjans Sweatpants said:

Larin out, David up front, Kone behind, Choiniere in. I’d like Davies up to LM too but not sure who I’d feel comfortably with at LB. Hiebert had been floated but not sure about that. 

I’m also fine leaving it for the first half to give some continuity, and get into second half changes to experiment too. 

Agree with all these.  Crepeau in net.  I expect to see an appearance from Osorio.  I want to see LDF get some minutes in relief too.  Play AJ the whole game.

I'm interested to see if Davies sticks at LB.  I also want to see a 3rd player in the midfield, and with no obvious choice, I just wonder if Marsch could experiment a bit and try Davies as a CAM behind David in place of Larin, allowing Millar to keep his place on the LW and bringing in a more defensive minded LB (like Miller, Hiebert or Laryea if ready).  Who knows what has been tried in training, but probably not much time for a lot of experimentation / deviating from what's been used in the past... so I doubt this kind of experiment is tried at this point in Marsch's tenure.

With that said, I wouldn't mind Choiniere get a start in the mid.  How's his 'shit-talk' / 'chirp' game?