France ticket sales: CLOSED

I will be traveling in France, flying out of Toulouse at 7:00 AM on June 10. If I can get transportation to Toulouse after the game (and I understand that may be difficult) I will attend.

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket request was made to the French Football Federation a few weeks ago.  Hoping to get a link this week which will be made available to Voyageurs paid members first and then to non members a few days later.  Once we hear more, will post here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • JamboAl changed the title to France tickets now available!

Just bought mine. 

You have to start with the link, you go to the tix with the precode for our section, then it asks you to register with the French Federation, FFF, which was a bit of a runaround. Then you go into the system again and pay. It says we won't receive the tix until 2pm local time on June 6. I also think it says it won't charge our cards until then as well. Maybe we are being checked. 

We are in a lower corner on the north end, good spot. Let's hope our guys win corners when playing in our direction. 

Attendees: let's pick a pub that is downtown in Bordeaux for pre-game 4-7:30 pm, on the tramline C, pink, that goes to the stadium. Takes 25 min but gameday will be slower, but that allows meal and a drinks. I don't know Bordeaux but if anyone does please suggest (Quincones, Place de la Bourse...)

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 8:27 PM, JamboAl said:

Ticket info is now on the Voyageurs site for paid members (in the Forum area).  Tickets will be made available to non-members Friday late afternoon Eastern Time.

They cost €20 with a maximum purchase of 2.

Were those made available to non-paid up members, yet? Can’t see anything on the voyageurs site under Forum or tickets.

Edited by DerHoota

@DerHoota and everyone else, here is the link for the France game:

https://billetterie.fff.fr/en/france_canada_dimanche_9_juin_2024_21_15/canadians_fans

You will need this code: FraCanBordeaux2024

Tickets are €20 (unbelievably cheap) and there is a 2 ticket limit.  You will need to buy before June 7th; no tickets will be available after that date.

Be warned, there is some trial and error with the registration so you will need to be patient.

On 5/25/2024 at 6:47 AM, JamboAl said:

@DerHoota and everyone else, here is the link for the France game:

https://billetterie.fff.fr/en/france_canada_dimanche_9_juin_2024_21_15/canadians_fans

You will need this code: FraCanBordeaux2024

Tickets are €20 (unbelievably cheap) and there is a 2 ticket limit.  You will need to buy before June 7th; no tickets will be available after that date.

Be warned, there is some trial and error with the registration so you will need to be patient.

Perfect, thanks for the help. Got my ticket, see you all there!

• 2 weeks later...

I think we got a message that our tickets would be sent to us starting either the 5th or 6th. 

So please, if anyone has received the tix, just confirm here, so the rest know when they might expect them. 

Since I believer everyone buying through the FFF website with the Voyageur code has their user page on that site, you can always check there if in doubt.

1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I think we got a message that our tickets would be sent to us starting either the 5th or 6th. 

So please, if anyone has received the tix, just confirm here, so the rest know when they might expect them. 

Since I believer everyone buying through the FFF website with the Voyageur code has their user page on that site, you can always check there if in doubt.

If it’s anything like the Dutch friendly, tickets will be sent out once ticket sales stop.  That should be as early as 1201 am CET on Friday.

• JamboAl changed the title to LAST CALL: France tickets

Tickets are now available to be downloaded if you have purchased. 

Go to the FFF website, login to your account, go to Mon Compte> Mes billets> Télécharger le billet (or share via Transférer)

We are in the North-East corner, enter by Gate J. Lower North Stand (Nord, Basse), Block 52, I'm in row 21. Access to the stadium starting at 7pm.

That means getting off the Tram Line C, Pink, and walking around to the other corner of the stadium. All other transport options are further and more complicated. There does seem to be a lot of parking up there if you are driving.

2 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Tickets are now available to be downloaded if you have purchased. 

Go to the FFF website, login to your account, go to Mon Compte> Mes billets> Télécharger le billet (or share via Transférer)

We are in the North-East corner, enter by Gate J. Lower North Stand (Nord, Basse), Block 52, I'm in row 21. Access to the stadium starting at 7pm.

That means getting off the Tram Line C, Pink, and walking around to the other corner of the stadium. All other transport options are further and more complicated. There does seem to be a lot of parking up there if you are driving.

Thanks Jeff